THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Apr 25, 2012

Making Jewelry

 These necklaces were kinda based off the Rosary necklace design. They will most likely offend some people because of that... They are for sale for $25.00 each. If you are interested, please let me know and we will set something up. I don't know anything about shipping yet, though. I will start researching that soon.


 Cat "Rosary", and a blurry closeup of the charm. Tree Agate.

Fairy "Rosary", and closeup of the charm. Purple Agate.

Key "rosary", and close up of the charm. Freshwater Pearls.

Skull "Rosary". This one is mine and is NOT for sale.Black Spiderweb Agate.

Turtle "Rosary". Unakite, I believe? The charm is also the same gemstone as the beads.

Other Turtle "Rosary". Maybe Green/Yellow Jade?

I couldn't get good enough closeups of the Turtle charms. These necklaces are all made with real gemstone beads, hence the pricing. When I bought the strands of beads, I put them all in zip-lock bags with their names and prices because that was how you kept track of the things you were buying, but when I got home I put them all in a beading container and have forgotten which stones they are. The agates and pearl beads were easy to remember, but the other two weren't. Next time I buy stones, I will label them somehow.

Anyways, I owe you an explanation. Basically, I have been sleeping in late and my boyfriend gets out of school quite early this semester. I don't usually blog when I am at his house-thing, but now that I have my camera and have run out of materials to be making things with, I have more time. I will be writing things down again for ideas to post! I actually have more of a plan now, that I can follow next month. Blogging will be SO much more easier!

0 comments: