THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Mar 11, 2012

Hair Problems

So I've been trying to grow out my hair. It's about as long as it will ever be, because by this point the ends are so damaged I have to cut it short again. It ALMOST reaches the bottom of my shoulder blades. I would like to keep it this long, but at the same time, it is so thick and so heavy, that when I cut it my head will be about 10 pounds lighter. Not really, but it will definitely feel like it.

Luckily, I have a new friend who has been cutting her own hair for quite some time. She doesn't have a job and goes to school, but that has come apart because her family and boyfriend has scattered to several different places when their lease was up and they couldn't afford to stay around. I intend to give her some money, but the reason I'm asking her to do it is because I'm flat broke and don't have the money for a real hair dresser. Still, I want her to get the idea that she could start cutting friends hair for cheap for at least SOME money.

I am more curious about whether or not the damage is caused by going to the gym's swimming pool every monday, or the chlorine and the bleach from dying my hair combined is doing the damage. Either way, if I don't cut it soon I think it will get worse. Which is not what anyone wants.

0 comments: