THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Mar 6, 2012

School

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday... I got up early in order to get a ride to the community college, so I could finish my fafsa paperwork. What I didn't know is that spring quarter, AND summer quarter, are both part of the 2011-2012 school year. I guess it makes sense, since fall is when the rest of the lower schools start, but really, no one else knew either. I mean, they pay with their own money, so it wouldn't have mattered to them to know. When the lady at the financial aid desk told me, I didn't know what to do. I've registered for classes already, but now I won't be able to do my fafsa for LAST YEAR on time to pay for spring quarter.

I was so sure I was going to be in school this quarter. Now that I don't have even the slightest fucking chance, I have another 3 months of sitting around, trying to make things out of stuff I already have in order to sell them. In order to get the money to actually start making things.

I. Hate. School. In highschool, there was a mandatory class everyone had to take in order to graduate. The point of the class was to educate us on how to proceed to college, like keeping us up to date on when certain tests were, and BS like that. They told everyone to fill out their fafsa, even if their family made a ton of money, in order to get any money they could. Yet they didn't tell us, in fact they didn't even know, what to do once you've filled out the fafsa. Because the teachers aren't doing this stuff themselves, they've already been to college long ago.

I talked to a girl who has been using fafsa the entire time she's been in college and she didn't even realize that I needed to use last years fafsa. So now, I'm screwed over once again. I just don't know what to do.

0 comments: