THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 8, 2012

Make-up Scare

In the past 6 months, my contacts have been bothering me. One of my eyes will constantly feel as though something (like an eyelash.... or a twig) is in it. My eye waters, becomes red, and I literally cannot open it for the pain. After a while I will venture to get my contact out, and then the pain worsens. It's completely unbearable for about the next 10 minutes. For the next few days, I cannot open that eye, and it waters constantly.


When it's better, I am too wary to put makeup on. I feel sure that I am going to end up rubbing that eye, or it will water again. For about two weeks I go without makeup. In that time, I become accustomed to rubbing my eyelids if they itch. Then when I go to put makeup on again, I will rub it all off without thinking about it. Until I see strange powdery colors on my hand.

Is it normal to have eyelids that itch occasionally? It's not that often. When I remember the makeup, I gently pull on my eyelashes.

What I know is NOT normal, is the "thing in my eye". However, I have a friend who gets it when I go over to her house with it. Is it contagious? I don't touch my eye and then touch her face, but we do hold hands... and we both wear contacts. Different brands of contacts.

For this reason, I have been going minimalistic on the eyes. Not like I do much anywhere else. Overall, it has made me rather lazy in the "bothering to do anything with my hair/clothes/makeup" part of my mornings.



For those of you who like to sew, here is a tutorial on making a shirt into a simple shrug. An easy way to spice up an outfit with your own touch!

0 comments: