THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 13, 2012

Valentines Day

So, my boyfriend has school on Tuesdays all day long, so I don't get to see him tomorrow. Sad. It's okay with me, however, because Radcon is this weekend! Our first valentines together was actually DURING Radcon, so Radcon to me is our valentines.


For future reference, I am going to start calling my boyfriend "Brumeister" in the blog. He is the type of person who would not want his real name up on here.

Today, we are going to swim at our gym, so I am going to give him one of his four presents. We both have problems putting our faces into the water. I simply can't keep my eyes closed, and he immediately pulls his head up to see where he is going. I have had a pair of swimming goggles (the ones that only cover your eyes, and not your nose) since my last trip to Hawaii. (Which I am sure is "Hawai'i" when spelled properly.) Brumeister, however, does not have a pair of these quality goggles. So I got him a pair. I hope he likes them, they are apparently a womens pair, but I saw no difference between the male and female goggles. Except that most of them were either pink or bright blue.

His other presents I bought on Thinkgeek, and I know at least one of them he will be happy about. For Christmas, I got him a "japanese" puzzle. He had to separate the two pieces from each other. I got him another one of those, because he likes them. Even if he solves them within two hours.

Then I got him some minty caffeinated hot chocolate! We are hot chocolate junkies. We even got insulated travel mugs to put our hot chocolate in. When we go grocery shopping, we get a box of 30 packets and then some individual packets of caramel, mint, or vanilla. He, like a lot of people, prefers his hot chocolate made with milk. I see this as a waste of milk, plus there is something in hot chocolate that is good for you that is absorbed by milk. I don't remember what it was, but I am getting it!

His last present I got for free with my "geekpoints", Baconpop. It's bacon popcorn. I hope that it is good, otherwise I could have saved my points up for something better.

THAT said, what are you doing for your valentine? Anything more special than just gifts? If you need some ideas, here is a link to lots of valentines crafts, and here is another link for my own, rather useless and time consuming Paper Hearts.

0 comments: